Why do airports put the bathroom smack in the middle of the longest moving sidewalks? Couldn’t they have put it before or after? Genius. This airport stinks. I got off from a Canadian Air flight from Ottawa, but still had to go through customs in an incredibly long line. And no directions for people that don’t have bags to check. Lame.
And why isn’t Google maps not working from the airport wireless? Wait a minute, or Google Adwords??
At least that’s what the local morning talk show people are saying. It IS nice outside. I’ll be going to the parliament building today, hopefully, and take some snapshots. Stay tuned! Yesterday was hectic. I ran around the city covering about 30 blocks on foot looking for a power cable for my laptop. Finally found on at the Staples store. It was in an already opened box, so I got %20 off. Still cost near $100 US. Crikey!
Some solid protesting going on in front of the parliament building. Check out the pictures.
I’m going to Philadelphia tonight on a red-eye from LAX. Babies are crying everywhere! Hopefully they’ll do enough of that here -before- we get on the plane… Well, here’s hoping for “Curse of the Black Pearl” for an in-flight movie…!
Ok — I like “Zoom”… That’s kinda catchy!
In the first 24 hours of publishing on Zjum, these are the browser-agents that have dropped by. I’m not sure how they found it, but I’m not complaining! The notification services that were in effect were:
- http://rpc.pingomatic.com/ and ttp://mapufacture.com/georss/ping/api
Here are the relevant agents:
- Feedster Crawler/3.0; Feedster, Inc.
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)
- Blogslive (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- YahooFeedSeeker/2.0 (compatible; Mozilla 4.0; MSIE 5.5; http://publisher.yahoo.com/rssguide)
- Moreoverbot/5.00 (+http://www.moreover.com)
- Netvibes (http://www.netvibes.com/; 1 subscriber)
- msnbot-NewsBlogs/1.0 (+http://search.msn.com/msnbot.htm)
- Plagger/0.7.17 (http://plagger.org/)
- Netvibes (http://www.netvibes.com/)
Well, it’s a town in Kosovo I discovered while on the google. I’ll post a map when I’ve got the time…
Hello there! I don’t know who comes to zjum.com, but I’d really like to find out. I just bought the domain a little while ago. I’d like to develop the site, add some content, etc…, but I just don’t know who the audience (YOU) is. Let me know by posting a comment and give zjum.com some ideas! I look forward to hearing from you!