Co-founder and CTO
Leonardo is a recommendation engine for art that debuted in 2011 at Start-Up Weekend San Diego taking 4th place from a panel of VCs and successful local entrepreneurs.
Some of the technology at play:
- image feature extraction using Python’s scikit-image.
- facial recognition using OpenCV.
- novel combination of several off-the-shelf machine learning algorithms
- mobile demo app build with angualarjs
- initial API implementation in Node.js, but since converted to Python and now nearly all work is done in C#/Mono.
- a draft of the API documentation is published on the development site
Demo Mobile Application Screenshots